What data do we collect?
Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number)
Your child’s name and DOB
All the information in your returned Client Intake Form
Cookies & IP addresses that the website will collect
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide ‘Perfect Little Sleepers’ with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
Complete and return the Client Intake form
Send an email to us with further information regarding your child
Place an order for any of our products or services
Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How will we use your data?
* Communication Data: Communication that you send to us which includes; information sent to us through the contact form on my website, through email, text, social media messaging, social media posting or any other communication that you send us. This is processed for the purposes of communicating with you, for record keeping and for the establishment, pursuance or defence of legal claims.
* Customer Data: When a purchase of our service is made, data relating to it, is processed, such as your name, title, email address, phone number, contact details and purchase details. The data is processed to supply the services you have purchased and to keep records of such transactions.
* User Data: This includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services.
* Technical Data: Data included; about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system.
* Marketing Data: Data for this includes your communication preferences and if you want to receive marketing from us. This data is processed so you can take part in our promotions such as competitions, prize draws and free give-aways and measure or understand the effectiveness of this advertising.
* We may use Customer Data, User Data, Technical Data and Marketing Data to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you (including Facebook adverts or other display advertisements) and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you.
The lawful basis by which we process this data is Legitimate Interests.
What happens to the data Gathered?
Your data is required for the following reasons:
To improve products and services
To properly respond to your enquiries
Internal record keeping, for example to record where you heard about services, for accounts and as explained above.
From time to time, your information to contact us for market research purposes. With your permission, we may contact you by email or phone and may only use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information that is collected online.
Controlling Your Personal Information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen. You may stop this happening at any time by contacting us. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you at any time, and which we will provide to you within one month. If you believe that any information, we are holding about you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us as soon as possible, firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Your personal data may have to be shared with the parties set out below:
* Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
* Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers
* Government bodies that require to report processing activities.
Securing Your Data
Perfect Little Sleepers will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Perfect Little Sleepers will store all the personal information you provide securely and in accordance with UK data protection laws, but please be aware that any data which you send to our site is sent at your own risk. Any payment transactions made to Perfect Little Sleepers will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Your personal data is retained for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes that it is collected for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Your data is usually kept for 36
months, this allows us to contact you or your family as you develop. If you prefer not to be contacted further, please let us know by emailing us at at which point we will erase your data.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
Access to Your Information
You have the right under the Data Protection Act to access the information which is held about you. You have the right to have your information amended or deleted upon request. If you wish to exercise this right, please send your request to email@example.com. Perfect Little Sleepers will answer and action all requests without undue delay, and in any case within one month of receipt. Perfect Little Sleepers cannot can’t guarantee the receipt of emails sent by you, nor can we guarantee delivery of emails sent by us. The security of emails between us cannot be guaranteed.
Any questions please contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org.